The following is a quick analysis of the Sudden Valley Real Estate Market.
There are currently 96 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $109,900 - $789,000
- Average Asking Price is $302,759 Average Days on Market is 112
- Median Asking Price is $272,450 Median Days on Market is 77
- Sold in February: 9
- Average Listing Price $252,021
- Average Sold Price $246,055 Average Days on Market69
- Median Listing Price $239,000
- Median Sold Price $239,000 Median Days on Market 67
- Pending Sales Last Week: 6 Total pending sales: 29
- Average Sales Price February, 2009: $293,784
- Median Sales Price February, 2009: $312,450
- Sold in February, 2009: 10
The Average Sales price is down 16.2% compared to February, 09 and down 12.9% compared to last month - January, 2010.
The Median Sales prices is down 23.5% compared to February, 09 and down 12.8% compared to last month - January, 2010.
The number of sales down 1 compared to February, 09 and is up 2 units compared to last month - January, 2010.
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 12 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $62,500 - $325,000
- Average List Price $180,467 Average Days on the Market: 131
- Median List Price $183,700 Median Days on the Market: 98
- Sold in February: 0
- Average Listing Price $139,500
- Average Sold Price $132,500 Average Days on Market 67
- Median Listing Price $139,500
- Median Sold Price $132,500 Median Days on Market 67
- Pending Sales Last Week: 1 Total pending sales: 1
- Sold in February, 2009: 0
The First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit of $8,000 available to anyone who hasn't owned a home in the past 3 years has been extended until April 2010. The new program has also expanded the tax credit to include existing home owners who have owned a home for at least five of the last 8 years. You will be able to apply for tax credits of up to $6,500 when you purchase your next home. You might want to talk to your banker to see what you can afford. Meanwhile interest rates are still extremely low and there are some great values in the Bellingham market right now. You might want to take a look at what it would cost you to purchase one of these homes at today's rates. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Bellingham Property feel free to email me at or give me a call at 360-739-6981