The following is a quick analysis of the Sudden Valley Real Estate Market.
There are currently 98 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $135,000 - $789,000
- Average Asking Price is $303,747 Average Days on Market is 105
- Median Asking Price is $277,0000 Median Days on Market is 66
- Sold in March: 11
- Average Listing Price $227,855
- Average Sold Price $223,091 Average Days on Market 60
- Median Listing Price $205,000
- Median Sold Price $210,500 Median Days on Market 56
- Pending Sales Last Week: 4 Total pending sales: 30
- Average Sales Price March, 2009: $281,771
- Median Sales Price March, 2009: $299.000
- Sold in March, 2009: 7
The Average Sales price is down 20.8% compared to March, 09 and down 9.3% compared to last month -February, 2010.
The Median Sales prices is down 29.5% compared to March, 09 and down 11.9% compared to last month - February, 2010.
The number of sales up 4 compared to March, 09 and is up 2 units compared to last month - February, 2010.
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 17 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $49,000 - $325,000
- Average List Price $177,229 Average Days on the Market: 106
- Median List Price $179,900 Median Days on the Market: 61
- Sold in March: 1
- Average Listing Price $164,900
- Average Sold Price $145,000 Average Days on Market 103
- Median Listing Price $164,900
- Median Sold Price $145,000 Median Days on Market 103
- Pending Sales Last Week: 0 Total pending sales: 2
- Sold in March, 2009: 0
The First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit of $8,000 available to anyone who hasn't owned a home in the past 3 years has been extended until April 2010. The new program has also expanded the tax credit to include existing home owners who have owned a home for at least five of the last 8 years. You will be able to apply for tax credits of up to $6,500 when you purchase your next home. You might want to talk to your banker to see what you can afford. Meanwhile interest rates are still extremely low and there are some great values in the Bellingham market right now. You might want to take a look at what it would cost you to purchase one of these homes at today's rates. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Bellingham Property feel free to email me at or give me a call at 360-739-6981