The following is a quick analysis of the Sudden Valley Real Estate Market.
There are currently 96 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $109,900 - $789,000
- Average Asking Price is $293,932 Average Days on Market is 114
- Median Asking Price is $269,900 Median Days on Market is 81
- Sold in January: 7
- Average Listing Price $300,243
- Average Sold Price $288,914 Average Days on Market 47
- Median Listing Price $279,000
- Median Sold Price $274,000 Median Days on Market 35
- Pending Sales Last Week: 6 Total pending sales: 29
- Average Sales Price January, 2009: $293,784
- Median Sales Price January, 2009: $312,450
- Sold in January, 2009: 10
The Average Sales price is down 1.7% compared to January, 09 and up 27.7% compared to December 09.
The Median Sales prices is down 12.3% compared to January, 09 and up 21.3% compared to December 09.
The number of sales down 3 compared to January, 09 and is down 7 unit compared to December 09.
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 11 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $69,900 - $298,000
- Average List Price $159,364 Average Days on the Market: 131
- Median List Price $164,900 Median Days on the Market: 98
- Sold in January: 1
- Average Listing Price $139,500
- Average Sold Price $132,500 Average Days on Market 67
- Median Listing Price $139,500
- Median Sold Price $132,500 Median Days on Market 67
- Pending Sales Last Week: 1 Total pending sales: 1
- Sold in January 2009: 0
The First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit of $8,000 available to anyone who hasn't owned a home in the past 3 years has been extended until April 2010. The new program has also expanded the tax credit to include existing home owners who have owned a home for at least five of the last 8 years. You will be able to apply for tax credits of up to $6,500 when you purchase your next home. You might want to talk to your banker to see what you can afford. Meanwhile interest rates are still extremely low and there are some great values in the Bellingham market right now. You might want to take a look at what it would cost you to purchase one of these homes at today's rates. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Bellingham Property feel free to email me at or give me a call at 360-739-6981