The following is a quick analysis of the Residential Bellingham real estate market in Sudden Valley.
There are currently 95 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $124,900 - $1,000,000
- Average Asking Price is $343,765 Average Days on Market are 128 days 95Median Asking Price is $293,000 Median Days on Market are 92 days
- 5 Homes sold in February
- Average Listing Price $214,050
- Average Sold Price $207,580 Average Days on Market 109
- Median Listing Price $199,500
- Median Sold Price $199,500 Median Days on Market 59
- Pending Sales Last Week: 2 Total pending sales: 22
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 8 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $60,000 - $299,900
- Average List Price $211,200 Average Days on the Market: 129
- Median List Price $209,900 Median Days on the Market: 126
- Sold in February: 0
- Pending Sales Last Week: 0 Total pending sales: 1
There are some great values in the Sudden Valley market right now, and interest rates are still extremely low. There is also a newly passed First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit of $8,000 available to anyone who hasn't owned a home in the past 3 years. You might want to talk to your banker to see what you can afford. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Sudden Valley homes or condos feel free to email me or give me a call at 360-739-6981.