The following is a quick analysis of the Residential Bellingham real estate market in Sudden Valley.
There are currently 117 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $110,000 - $995,000
- Average Asking Price is $336,076 Average Days on Market are 114 days
- Median Asking Price is $299,000 Median Days on Market are 61 days
- 5 Homes sold in May
- Average Listing Price $277,540
- Average Sold Price $271,091 Average Days on Market 48
- Median Listing Price $247,900
- Median Sold Price $230,500 Median Days on Market 43
- Pending Sales Last Week: 4 Total pending sales: 38
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 8 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $89,500 - $299,900
- Average List Price $209,013 Average Days on the Market: 146
- Median List Price $209,950 Median Days on the Market: 96
- Sold in May: 0
- Pending Sales Last Week: 1 Total pending sales: 3
There are some great values in the Sudden Valley market right now, and interest rates are still extremely low.
Don't forget about the First Time Home Buyer's Tax Credit of $8,000 available to anyone who hasn't owned a home in the past 3 years, ask your lender about using that tax credit for part of you downpayment or closing costs.
You might want to talk to your banker to see what you can afford. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Sudden Valley homes or condos feel free to email me or give me a call at 360-739-6981.