Real Estate Market Report/Conditions for Sudden Valley, in Bellingham WA for November , 2008
The following is a quick analysis of the Residential Bellingham real estate market in Sudden Valley.
There are currently 98 homes for sale. Homes are priced from $124,900 - $1,095,000
- Average Asking Price is $338,083 Average Days on Market are 134 days
- Median Asking Price is $299,450 Median Days on Market are 109 days
- 12 Homes sold in November
- Average Listing Price $248,658
- Average Sold Price $243,310 Average Days on the Market 106
- Median Listing Price $241,700
- Median Sold Price $22238,750 Median Days on Market 62
- Pending Sales Last Week: 3
Condo Analysis for Sudden Valley
There are currently 11 condos for sale. Condos are priced from $73,900 - $299,900
- Average List Price $186,602 Days on the Market: 102
- Median List Price $214,500 Days on the Market: 88
- Sold in November : 1
- Average List Price: $155,000
- Average Sales Price: $155,000 Days on the Market: 155
- Median List Price: $155,000
- Median Sales Price: $155,000 Days on the Market: 155
- Pending Sales Last Week: 0
There are some great values in the Sudden Valley market right now, and interest rates are extremely low. You might want to take a look at what it would cost you to purchase one of these homes at today's rates. You might be surprised at what your monthly payments would be, maybe less than your paying for rent right now if you are renting a comparable sized house.
If you have any questions or want to see any Sudden Valley homes or condos feel free to email me or give me a call at 360-739-6981.